The Lacons 250950 is an air and moisture resistant container that features an attached hinged-lid to keep items safe. Manufactured with FDA compliant material, this plastic container is safe for use in storing food or makeup, or for use with medical devices.
Our Lacons series are also produced with the highest quality Class VI USP Medical Grade Polypropylene which allows for Autoclave Sterilization in the presence of Aqueous Solutions. Certifications, Regulatory Data Sheets, MSDS, and Drug Master File assistance is available upon request as we ensure and guarantee strict Material Lot Number traceability with each plastic container we produce.
**It is the responsibility of the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Manufacturer to determine that our container packaging is safe, lawful, and technically suitable for its intended use. Samples available upon request for testing purposes and validation.
• Medical & Laboratory Grade Polypropylene (Clear)
• Autoclave Sterilizable (in the presence of Aqueous Solutions)
• USP Class VI Plastic (USP 88) and ISO 10993-5 Certified
• US Drug Master File Listed DMF#7478
• Food Packaging Safe - FDA Compliant (21 CFR 177,1520(c)3.1a)
• BPA Free, Lead Free, Latex Free
• California Prop 65 Compliant
• No Allergens (defined by FDA)
• No Animal Derived Components (ASTM F963)
• REACH Compliant
• RoHS Directive (2011/65/EC) Compliant
• Designated Conflict Minerals Compliant Packaging
• Food Grade Colors Available (FDA Compliant)
• Air and Moisture Resistant Hinged-Lid Design
• Recyclable #5
• Proudly Made in USA